Tuesday, July 12, 2005

This blog thing is tough to keep up with! I am very impressed with you bloggers who post so frequently and eloquently! I've been posting pictures as I have been focusing more on scrapbooking lately. I have several albums going and would love to take watercolor classes as well. I took a card-making class a while back at Violette's and made three not so shabby cards. So have any of these beautiful cards been mailed out? Heck no! Sorry! I will work on that~and all the other projects and tasks that keep running through my head! I keep telling myself one of these days.......

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Welcome to the unofficial but universal "Creative Wife & Mother" club. All you have to do to be a member is have a miilion thoughts of all the things that interest you run through your head like the spectrum of the rainbow and you want to do them all! I know I have wanted to learn to paint forever....I have tons of rubber stamps that I have hardly used--I was going to make greeting cards with them! I have at one time or another made Christmas ornaments, wreaths and even dabbled in jewelry making. I love cross stitch and embroidery but I haven't picked up the needle in a long time.....and I have always loved to write....So, I have poured most of my passion into scrapbooking because at least I am leaving a little bit of "me" to my family so they will remember all the special times and even the small things that made us a family.....

Angie said...

The jewelry making sounds fun and I love the wreaths you have made~ especially the ones with Christmas ornaments!
But scrapbooking remains the all-time favorite!