Monday, December 19, 2005

I guess it is time to catch up on my blog since it has been since October!!! It turns out most of what I post is pictures, although there is so much to say! In a nutshell, we have had such fun getting ready for Birthday, Christmas, and another Birthday but there is very little spare time as I'm sure everyone agrees this time of year! If you don't agree, can you please tell me your secret? Christmas shopping in July?

Anyway, we are so excited about Christmas! We have been reading a part of the Christmas story each night from a kid-friendly nativity set we got at Family Christian Bookstore. Actually, I saw it there and ended up buying it at Wal-mart. Each night Landon gets to open up a new box to go along with the story! He just loves it and I love that it is so interactive for kids! I have more to say and more pics to post but this is all for now!
Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday to Landon! Wow, how time flies. You are going to be amazed at how big Landon seems when baby arrives. Love the pictures and what a cute cake. Owen was excited to see a birthday cake, especially one with a train on it.