Monday, March 13, 2006

We're Getting There

Each day we are marking things off out "To Do" list. I guess that way I don't get too overwhelmed. We got Landon's room painted, the carpets cleaned, and Grandma, Grandpa, and Alyssa helped us with hanging pictures, putting away baby clothes, toys, etc. Shane and his Dad were going to put the crib together but after opening up the box they found that we are missing a pretty important part (I think it's a bracket). So we are left to wait until J.C. Penney sends us the part in the mail or they may send another crib. Hopefully, we get something soon so we can work on the nursery. I'm sure it will be Ok though as the baby will sleep in our room at first anyway. We got a Pack n Play with a bassinet and changing station which is nice so you don't have to walk all the way across the house to change a diaper. Especially in those first days and weeks when you seem to go through a pack of diapers every few days. I will post some pics when we make a little more progress.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I love the way you decorate so I'm sure it's all beautiful. I'm all excited for you guys.