Monday, November 10, 2014

Family

 

It is still hard to process that my parents are living right down the road from us.  Gram & Poppa just closed on their new home after many years of talking about moving closer. So many prayers have been answered and we are grateful.  The kids keep asking if they can have a sleepover and are super excited.  This day we stopped by after school and I borrowed vanilla extract from my Mama for a recipe.  We have not been this close to them in over 17 years of marriage so it felt really foreign but so neat to have them here.  We look forward to making lots of new memories. On this day the kids were already outside helping Poppa with some chores.  Since my Dad is always working on something I expect the kids will learn a lot of new skills. So thankful in so many ways.

#november7 #lovemyfamily


No comments: