Thursday, October 16, 2008

There are so many little things

to keep up with these days!

I want to record all Kyleigh's firsts and write down when Cameron says something new. I do keep written journals for them and have a baby's first year calendar for Kyleigh with the hope that some of these moments these will magically make their way into scrapbooks:) I do love to scrapbook but just keeping up with laundry and dishes and the obvious takes up the majority of my time.

Anyway, I came across this the other day and it may just work?!? I don't know but have always wondered how to save snipets of the blog for the kids to see someday. It is simply a blog book and it looks so great! I still need to read up on it and am not exactly sure how it works yet. So here is the link. I'm not sure how many companies have started this yet but here is one. http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

6 comments:

Mary said...

Nifty.

Amy Button said...

I think it's a great idea. I kind of like scrapbooking but I'm so busy I don't have time and it's so much easier for me to keep up with journaling and such by blogging. I'd love to do something like that.

Angie said...

I registered for this the other day but I think the deadline is Sunday! They are giving two blurb books away!

http://www.babyblogaddict.com/2008/10/special-b-day-giveaway-2-blurb-books.html

Joyce said...

I took a look but I don't understand the difference between that and a CM Storybook?

Angie said...

I'm not completely sure. I actually wanted to watch the 5 min. tutorial and even put it on my list of things to do! The main thing I remember is that is holds up to 440 pages.

Angie said...

I'm not completely sure. I actually wanted to watch the 5 min. tutorial and even put it on my list of things to do! The main thing I remember is that is holds up to 440 pages.