Saturday, October 18, 2008

tAG sALE tHERAPY

i LOVE YARD SALES!!!!! i HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON SO LET ME CHANGE THAT ! Ok~ that's better. So I have always loved the hunt for a great deal or that special something you need but can't find anywhere or at least at the price you're willing to pay. There is such satisfaction in finding these little treasures. I would LOVE to spend a week with Rachel Ashwell traveling to different flea markets and finding old doors and windows or armoires. She also has a team that she travels with who do all the lifting, repairs, and touch ups which would be nice, right? Anyway, I found quite a few things today and they range from 10 cents (my favorite) to about 5 bucks. For starters here is something I almost passed up for only a dime! Yes there is a little rust aka character but it may end up outside anyway. Also, I am having trouble with these pictures but I also got the coffee table pictured above for 5 bucks! Not bad I say. There are more and I have a few from last week but I will have to post later. I had fun.

2 comments:

Amy Button said...

Wow! That's some pretty great stuff. Travis and I went for the first time recently and got some pretty good deals- but not as good as a $5 coffee table. We'll probably do it more often too.

Joyce said...

Angie, you have always been a bargain hunter! I am learning to do that as well although I haven't been to a yard sale in years....Where would I put anything else in this apartment? We are in such need of cleaning out clutter! Maybe when I get a house.....