Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Friends & Thankfulness

So I am a little behind on my Thankful Challenge:) It is hard to believe we are already halfway through November. I guess having the crud at our house put me behind but none the less I am grateful we are still plowing through. We are so ready for our trip and I am very thankful that we will be going somewhere other than the beach this time. Although I adore the beach and mostly everything about it, we wanted to show the kids around a bit this year:) They love nature and horses and family so this should be a really fun trip! We haven't left the state of Florida since my Granny's funeral which was when I was pregnant with Kyleigh. Hard to believe but true.

Today I am thankful for friends who have been there for me through so much. One of my good friends watched Kyleigh for me today so that I could visit the chiropractor for an adjustment and run a few errands. It really helped as I have lots to do getting ready to go out of town. There are a few friends I know I can count on to help out or just to listen. We have fun together, pray together, cry together and just get each other. There are no words to describe how grateful I am that the Lord brought these women of God into my life.

I am most thankful for the friends who have stuck by me through difficult times. It is easy to be a friend when everything is going well but hard to be there when someone is down and going through trials and struggles. I have to say that I am most thankful that these friends have allowed be to be there for them as well. When they needed someone they trusted me enough to share the intimate details of their lives and families with me. A friend loves at all times and through all the seasons of life. Thank you God for sending me these these kinds of friends:)

No comments: