Friday, April 20, 2012

{Tiny toes}

So when we go to the beach I am one of those crazy people who like to hang their toes out the window. There's just something about it. Rolling down the windows and just relaxing a bit. The best. Funny thing is that a little 4 year old girl sits behind me now:) Yesterday as we drove around the island in relax mode I looked over in my rear view mirror and saw the cutest little toes. Kyleigh had her right foot propped up feeling the breeze against her toes as well:) It was a moment. I just kept looking at those tiny toes and it was probably one of the most adorable moments ever. It makes me ever more aware of the impact I have every day on my daughter.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I know this comment is after the fact, long after, but it made me smile...What a precious moment! How right you are to savor the little things, the memories that will be with you long after your children are grown...