Friday, April 20, 2012

Cam

Cameron lost a penny today for the first time. Mrs. Dorsey said it was pretty comical and interesting to watch.  Not what you would expect from a teacher.  She said that other kids were being protective of him when she asked him to move his clip. He had a very different day and talked and talked all day and had a hard time keeping hands to self. This means touching other kids on the knee and being very touchy and excited. His teached was kinda snickering as she had told me in the past she could never imagine Cam moving his clip. I asked him about all the talking and what was different. He said "Mommy, I just love-ed it soooo much!!!" I can totally relate:) It was too cute! Mrs. Dorsey said he was really upset and cried when he was fined. She thought he would be back on track the next day and he was. She said I may not want to be too hard on him or something like that. Hmm. Sounds like I'm not the only one with a soft spot for the little boy with big brown puppy dog eyes.

No comments: