Friday, April 20, 2012

April 10 & 12

What a week we have had! What a God we have!!! In the midst of circumstances out of my control I feel totally and completely at peace and confident that it is ALL in the Lord's hands. Monday was great. We went to the park and had a fun day with friends. Tuesday Kyleigh and I went to eat lunch with Cameron at school and I got a message from my Mom on my cell phone. She and my Dad were on the way home from the doctor. I called while sitting outside at a picnic table with the kids. She told me that she got the results from the biopsy she had last week on her thyroid. The good news was the right nodule was benign but the left side was some type of cancer but not particulary aggressive. Her doctor said she needed to have surgery to have her thyroid removed and may possibly need one radiation if the nodule is larger than 1cm. We are praying and believing that it is smaller and leaving it in the Lord's hands. I did not worry and panic and definitely did not fear when I heard the word cancer. What is cancer in comparison to the name of Jesus. There is so much power in the name of Jesus and He is our Healer. He does not give people cancer to heal them from it. He gives good gifts to his children and the enemy is the one who comes to steal, kill and destroy. HE has come that we might have life and have it  more abundantly. We also got more news on Thursday. Again we have total confidence that things will work out and that HE is our Helper!  We are in need of his help and we cast ALL of our cares on Him!

No comments: